Sunday, February 17, 2008

What is your most indispensable possession and why?

My most indispensable possesion is family. Some people thinks that the most indispensable possesion is money. I do not think so. Even if I have a lot of money, I will be lonely because no one is always by my side to support me. People who thinks that money is their indispensable possesion thinks that money can buy everything. Actually that is not true. Money cannot buy people and the love for our family. To tell you the truth, I think that in order to live happily, we must have family, friends, health, knowledge and money. We need all of that but I still think that family is my most indispensable possession. We also cannot forget or leave behind our family. Just like what I heard in a show called 'Lilo and Stitch'. This is what they always say. 'Ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten'. I think they are trying to say that family must stick together no matter what.

No comments: