Sunday, February 17, 2008

What is something that makes you feel sad?

What makes me feel sad is when I lost my cat. I lost my cat on Friday 15 February 2008. I missed my cat so much that I could not sleep. My younger sister even cried when she heard the bad news. She only cried for a few minutes but when she saw a stray cat, she cried again. My heart broke when I heard the bad news. My mother knew about it ever since morning because every morning, my cat would make some noises and wake my family up.(my cat is like a walking alarm clock!!)At that morning, the house was very quiet. It was very quiet, that I can hear the pin when I drop it. That is when my mother realised that my cat was missing. My mother searched everywhere around my house. When I came back from school, I asked my neighbours if they had seen my cat. Not a single soul knew where my cat is. On the following day, me, my sister and my father started pasting posters near our block. The following day, someone called my sister and claimed that he saw my cat near his house. My sister went to the caller's house and carried my cat back home. She also thanked the caller. It appears that the caller was actually was one of my sister's friend. My cat was shivering when my sister took it back home. I think it was just scared. I lived on the 10th floor but my cat was found on the 2nd floor. WOW! Imagine that. I still think it is a mystery that my cat would be found on the 2nd floor. That is what makes me feel sad.

No comments: