Friday, February 1, 2008

What is your favourite time of day?

My favourite time of the day is 2.00 p.m. because it is after school and I can do my homework peacefully at home. You might be wondering why I added the word 'peacefully' is because my younger sister, who always disturb me while I am doing my homework, is at school and she will not be coming back until 6.00 p.m. After I do my homework, I will play some games such as my XBOX, Nintendo DS and PSP. I sometimes fix puzzles, watch the television, play computer games, hear songs from my handphone or MP4 and read a storybook. I also sometimes play with my neighbour, Brandon. When it is 5.00 p.m., Brandon and me will sometimes go cycling below my block if we are not busy at that time. That is why I like 2.00 p.m. so much.

No comments: