Friday, February 1, 2008

What is something you dislike about yourself?

What is something that I dislike about myself is that I tend to be emotional.I take things to heart. I do not know why I even feel very emotional. When people scold me, I will sometimes cry. My sister liked to call me a crybaby ever since I was in kindergarten school until I was in primary 3.I do not want to be called a crybaby so I was practicing not to cry when I was in primary 4.(I still cry but that is when people really hurt my feelings)Now I feel that I am not very emotional.(YAY!) I just feel that people who will read this post, will laugh.(but I also appreciate it if you will not laugh!) Actually this fact about me is suppose to be a secret to everyone except my family but I feel that by letting you know about it, I will feel much better.That will be the end of what I am going to say. I hope you understand me much better now.

No comments: