Saturday, May 10, 2008

What I did for my mother on Mother's Day

Do you want to know what I did for my mother on Mother's Day? Alright. First, I woke up early in the morning at about 8a.m. Then, I woke my two sisters. Luckily, my mother was still sleeping. When I went to the kitchen, my father was feeding my cat. I told him that my sisters and I were planning to make breakfast for my mother. He agreed to help. My father made scrambled eggs while I made toast with jam and peanut butter on it. I cut the toast into tiny hearts. My elder sister made coffee and cut an apple into pieces. My younger sister put the breakfast, coffee and card on a tray. My elder sister carried the tray to my mother's bedroom. My younger sister and I woke my mother up and both my sisters and I shouted,"Happy Mother's Day!". My mother was surprised and brushed her teeth before eating the breakfast. After that, she thanked us.

No comments: